- Five times lighter than rubber
- Rubber likes flexibility over a wide range of temperature and hence radii of curvature can be very small without flattening and loss of pressure
- Excellent resistance to abrasion and low temperature, Resistance to all types of weathering
- Excellent resistance to oils, greases, aliphatic hydrocarbons, oxygen and ozone
- High cutting strength, Folding stability, Resistance to flex cracking
- Multi colors for easy identification
- In-built meter marking on the tube for ready measure
- Non toxic, No smell
- Working Pressure - up to 10Kg/Cm2 (Subjected to standard wall thickness)
Metal hose is a flexible metal line element. There are two basic types of metal hose that differ in their design and application: strip wound hoses and corrugated hoses. Strip wound hoses have a high mechanical strength (e.g. tensile strength and tear strength). Corrugated hoses can withstand high pressure and provide maximum leak tightness on account of their material. Corrugated hoses also exhibit corrosion resistance and pressure tightness under the most extreme conditions, such as in aggressive sea water or at extreme temperatures such as found in space or when transporting cooled liquid gas. They are particularly well suited for conveying hot and cold substances.
In addition, our clients can avail these hoses from us in different grades and designs as per their requirement.