Pressure Gauge(0 Customer reviews)
Pressure measurement is the analysis of an applied force by a fluid (liquid or gas) on a surface. Pressure is typically measured in units of force per unit of surface area. Many techniques have been developed for the measurement of pressure and vacuum. Instruments used to measure and display pressure in an integral unit are called pressure meters or pressure gauges or vacuum gauges. A manometer is a good example, as it uses the surface area and weight of a column of liquid to both measure and indicates pressure.
1. High range up to 2100 kg/cm2 and 3000 psi
2. Flanged/capillary type diaphragm gauge for pulp/sanitary application.
3. Electrical contact type pressure & temperature gauge
4. Silicone filled gauge
5. Manometers-rota meters- level indicators
6. Digital pressure gauge
7. Magnehelic low range differential pressure gauge
8. Ammonia & Freon gauges
9. Oxygen/Hydrogen/Nitrogen/Carbon Dioxide pressure gauge