A mechanical seal or “O” ring is a device that helps join systems or mechanisms together by preventing leakage (e.g. in a pumping system), containing pressure, or excluding contamination. The effectiveness of a seal is dependent on adhesion in the case of sealants and compression in the case of gaskets.
A stationary seal may also be referred to as ‘packing’.
- Industrial pressure switches
- Every angle type temperature gauge
- Special scale in bar like:- MBAR, KPA, PASCAL, mpa, KILONEWTON
- Special Thread Connection
- Maximum Reading Pointer in Pressure Gauge