Brass ball valve(0 Customer reviews)
Category: Valves and pump section
Safety valve( Customer review)
A safety valve is a valve that acts as a fail-safe. An example of safety valve is a pressure relief valve (PRV), which automatically releases a substance from a boiler, pressure vessel, or other system, when the pressure or temperature exceeds preset limits. Pilot-operated relief valves are a specialized type of pressure safety valve. A leak tight, lower cost, single emergency use option would be a rupture disk.Safety valves were first developed for use on steam boilers during the Industrial Revolution. Early boilers operating without them were prone to explosion unless carefully operated.Features: - Size: - 1/2” to 1” TO 2” X 2” TO 4” X 6” Material : - CI, WCB, IC, CF8, CF8M (OTHER MATERIAL GRADE ON REQUEST) End Connections : - Flanged and Screwed Operation Type : - Hand lever and closed cap Pressure Rating : - 150# AND 300# AND OTHER CLASS AVAILABLE ON REQUEST
Hydraulic Gear Pump / Vane Pump( Customer review)
There are typically three types of hydraulic pump constructions found in mobile hydraulic applications. These include gear, piston, and vane; however, there are also clutch pumps, dump pumps, and pumps for refuse vehicles such as dry valve pumps and Muncie Power Products. The hydraulic pump is the component of the hydraulic system that takes mechanical energy and converts it into fluid energy in the form of oil flow. This mechanical energy is taken from what is called the prime mover (a turning force) such as the power take-off or directly from the truck engine. With each hydraulic pump, the pump will be of either a uni-rotational or bi-rotational design. As its name implies, a uni-rotational pump is designed to operate in one direction of shaft rotation. On the other hand, a bi-rotational pump has the ability to operate in either direction.Types of Pumps : Gear Pump Piston Pump Vane Pump
Hydraulic High Pressure Ball Valve( Customer review)
Hydraulic ball valves are usually a kind of special stainless steel ball valves or carbon steel ball valves which are used in hydraulic industry, to control the fluid in the hydraulic systems. Hydraulic ball valves are characterized by below features:
- Low fluid resistance, the full bore ball valve basically has no flow resistance.
- High pressure: the maximum working pressure can be up to 7500 psi (500 bar), depends on the sizes and connection type, because of this, hydraulic ball valves are also known as high pressure ball valves.
- Block body: different from the other types of ball valves such as 1 piece ball valves, 2 piece ball valves, three piece ball valves, fully weld ball valves and so on; the hydraulic ball valves body are in Square shape (Cuboids or cube). See in below picture.
- Leak-free and reliable. It has two sealing surfaces, and currently the ball valve sealing surface materials are mostly in a wide range of plastics, good sealing, can achieve a complete seal. It has also been widely used in vacuum systems.
- Hydraulic ball valves are with simple structure, small size, and light in weight.
- Easy to operate, fast to open and close, from full open to fully closed the rotation only is 90 degrees, so it is easy for remote controlling.
- Easy maintenance, ball valve structure is simple, the seal ring is generally active, and removal and replacement are more convenient.
- When fully open or fully closed, the sealing surfaces of the ball body and the valve seat are isolated from the medium. When the medium passes through, the sealing surface of the valve will not be eroded.
- Since the ball valve has wiping during opening and closing, it can be used in media with suspended solid particles.
- The end types of hydraulic ball valves to connect the hydraulic tubing usually are female BSP, NPT or UN/UNF thread, male ORFS connection or 24° cone connection.