Stauff pipe clamps are made accordance with DIN 3015 standards. Stauff pipe clamps are used for quick and easy pipes and hoses installations. They are used to reduce the impact and vibration of fluid flow and provide strength in the direction of the tube axis.
Aadarsh Hydropneumatics is a notable exporter and supplier of engineering products. Authorized and Specialist in Brass fittings.Brass pipe fittings are basically used for dispatching flammable gases, water, chemicals and other plumbing material. Brass made Pipe fittings are available in ample range of shapes and thread sizes for connecting, or controlling any liquid or gas in pipes.
- Five times lighter than rubber
- Rubber likes flexibility over a wide range of temperature and hence radii of curvature can be very small without flattening and loss of pressure
- Excellent resistance to abrasion and low temperature, Resistance to all types of weathering
- Excellent resistance to oils, greases, aliphatic hydrocarbons, oxygen and ozone
- High cutting strength, Folding stability, Resistance to flex cracking
- Multi colors for easy identification
- In-built meter marking on the tube for ready measure
- Non toxic, No smell
- Working Pressure - up to 10Kg/Cm2 (Subjected to standard wall thickness)