- Five times lighter than rubber
- Rubber likes flexibility over a wide range of temperature and hence radii of curvature can be very small without flattening and loss of pressure
- Excellent resistance to abrasion and low temperature, Resistance to all types of weathering
- Excellent resistance to oils, greases, aliphatic hydrocarbons, oxygen and ozone
- High cutting strength, Folding stability, Resistance to flex cracking
- Multi colors for easy identification
- In-built meter marking on the tube for ready measure
- Non toxic, No smell
- Working Pressure - up to 10Kg/Cm2 (Subjected to standard wall thickness)
High pressure hoses are design for hydrostatic transmission and impulse applications. Each hose is designed to meet or excess SAE specification and performance requirement. These hydraulic hoses are compatible with Hydraulic fluid, Vegetables, Oil, Gases, Mining and Manufacturing. Also used in transferring high temp fluids.
These are providing optimum performance and flexibility for easier routing and plumbing.