A cam and groove coupling, also called a cam lock fitting, is a form of hose coupling. This kind of coupling is popular because it is a simple and reliable means of connecting and disconnecting. Quickly and without tools.Cam lock Couplings Are Manufactured in Compliance With Mil-c-27487 (a-a-59326) Specification. Their Construction, as Well as Operation, Is Very Simple. The Coupling Is Connected Just by Opening the Coupler Arms and Inserting the Adapter Into the Coupler. The Cam Arms Are Then Closed Under Normal Hand Pressure to Complete Joint. The Standard Coupling Is Supplied With a Nitrite/Silicon Rubber Seal That Is Placed in the Groove of a Coupler. The Couplings Are Made of: Aluminum, Brass (Bronze), Aisi 316 Stainless Steel, Polypropylene Reinforced With Bre Glass. Handles Are Made of Aisi 304 Stainless Steel as a Standard for All Couplings Made of Brass, Stainless Steel, Polypropylene and for Aluminum Couplings in Sizes 1/2”, 3/4”, 1”, 5” and 6”. The Couplings Made of Aluminum in Sizes Ranging From 1.1/4” to 4” Have Brass Handles as a Standard.
High pressure hoses are design for hydrostatic transmission and impulse applications. Each hose is designed to meet or excess SAE specification and performance requirement. These hydraulic hoses are compatible with Hydraulic fluid, Vegetables, Oil, Gases, Mining and Manufacturing. Also used in transferring high temp fluids.These are providing optimum performance and flexibility for easier routing and plumbing.
Pneumatic P.U Pipes are mandatory in all Pneumatic applications and we keep a vast range from 4 mm up to 16 mm. There are also several variations of Pipes such as Coiled Hose, Hose Reels which is all available under our roof.SALIENT FEATURES:
- Five times lighter than rubber
- Rubber likes flexibility over a wide range of temperature and hence radii of curvature can be very small without flattening and loss of pressure
- Excellent resistance to abrasion and low temperature, Resistance to all types of weathering
- Excellent resistance to oils, greases, aliphatic hydrocarbons, oxygen and ozone
- High cutting strength, Folding stability, Resistance to flex cracking
- Multi colors for easy identification
- In-built meter marking on the tube for ready measure
- Non toxic, No smell
- Working Pressure - up to 10Kg/Cm2 (Subjected to standard wall thickness)