Aadarsh Hydropneumatics is a notable exporter and supplier of engineering products. Authorized and Specialist in M.S / S.S Hydraulic fitting and M.S Hydraulic ferrule fittings
Stauff pipe clamps are made accordance with DIN 3015 standards. Stauff pipe clamps are used for quick and easy pipes and hoses installations. They are used to reduce the impact and vibration of fluid flow and provide strength in the direction of the tube axis.
Pneumatic P.U Pipes are mandatory in all Pneumatic applications and we keep a vast range from 4 mm up to 16 mm. There are also several variations of Pipes such as Coiled Hose, Hose Reels which is all available under our roof.SALIENT FEATURES:
- Five times lighter than rubber
- Rubber likes flexibility over a wide range of temperature and hence radii of curvature can be very small without flattening and loss of pressure
- Excellent resistance to abrasion and low temperature, Resistance to all types of weathering
- Excellent resistance to oils, greases, aliphatic hydrocarbons, oxygen and ozone
- High cutting strength, Folding stability, Resistance to flex cracking
- Multi colors for easy identification
- In-built meter marking on the tube for ready measure
- Non toxic, No smell
- Working Pressure - up to 10Kg/Cm2 (Subjected to standard wall thickness)
High-quality quick-action coupling made of Mild steel, stainless steel, brass or plastic for practically every application contingency. Very robust, rapid and secure coupling of practically all fluid media. Special solutions for your application needs can also be implemented upon request.
Metal hose is a flexible metal line element. There are two basic types of metal hose that differ in their design and application: strip wound hoses and corrugated hoses. Strip wound hoses have a high mechanical strength (e.g. tensile strength and tear strength). Corrugated hoses can withstand high pressure and provide maximum leak tightness on account of their material. Corrugated hoses also exhibit corrosion resistance and pressure tightness under the most extreme conditions, such as in aggressive sea water or at extreme temperatures such as found in space or when transporting cooled liquid gas. They are particularly well suited for conveying hot and cold substances.In addition, our clients can avail these hoses from us in different grades and designs as per their requirement.
P.T.F.E hose has excellent temperature characteristics both in high and low temperature. Excellent chemical resistance, non contamination properties, low coefficient of friction and resists deterioration. Therefore the hose is used generally in applications where all or one of the above properties is the main criteria in automotive, chemical, pharmaceutical & food processing, plastic & rubber molding machines. Also for some applications the tube can also be made conductive to dissipate electro-static charges Braided Teflon (PTFE) hose is an extruded Teflon core with an outer stainless steel braid for strength. Teflon (PTFE) hose is flexible and strong, when combined with stainless steel, can perform under high pressure and continuous flexing and vibration conditions. With a wide range of chemicals compatibility Teflon hose can handle an almost endless variety of fluids at extremes of pressure and temperature. Almost no substance can stick to Teflon. This property ensures the purity of any product transferred via a Teflon hose. It also allows for alternate use with different products. Typical applications include high pressure &high temperature for brake, clutch and power steering lines off-road brake, transmission, clutch, gauge, nitrous oxide, hydraulic and air conditioning.Features
- High temperature resistant, operating temperature: -50℃～210℃
- Corrosion resistant to strong acid, strong base, chemical reagent, oil etc
- Transient temperature resistant range: -70℃ +260℃