Aadarsh Hydropneumatics is a notable exporter and supplier of Hydraulic hoses, S.S Flexible bellow hose, M.S hydraulic fittings, Stainless steel Sweglock Hydraulic Fittings, Hose Clamp Jubilee Clip, Hose System Accessories, , Pipe Clamp, Polyurethane Products, Industrial Valves, All type of pneumatic etc. We are an established venture in India as a notable merchant trader and exporter of engineering products. We source high-quality products from renowned manufacturers in India. Our vendors have more than 20 years of expertise in the domain of hydraulics. We are now planning to expand the business into the overseas markets with vast expertise and skills of the team, the best resources and ethical business policies.
Aadarsh Hydropneumatics is located at Ahmedabad (Gujarat, India). The company was intercepted by Mr. Darshan Shah, the owner. He has more than 7 years of experience in the respective domain. He has done B. Tech Mechanical. We have been catering to the markets of African, Gulf, U.K, U.S.A, etc.
We are supported by a skillful team of highly competent professionals. They conduct the assigned work with excellence and perfection. All team members are recruited after rigorous selection process on the basis of expertise and skills. They meet the specific demands of the clients by offering the best products at affordable prices.
Some of the salient features that have been keeping us ahead in the industry are:
- Vast range of quality- assured products
- Timely deliveries of consignments
- Industry leading prices
- Ethical business practices
- Transparent business dealings
- Reliable vendor base with more than 20 years of expertise
- Huge distribution system
Our Featured Products
- Five times lighter than rubber
- Rubber likes flexibility over a wide range of temperature and hence radii of curvature can be very small without flattening and loss of pressure
- Excellent resistance to abrasion and low temperature, Resistance to all types of weathering
- Excellent resistance to oils, greases, aliphatic hydrocarbons, oxygen and ozone
- High cutting strength, Folding stability, Resistance to flex cracking
- Multi colors for easy identification
- In-built meter marking on the tube for ready measure
- Non toxic, No smell
- Working Pressure - up to 10Kg/Cm2 (Subjected to standard wall thickness)
- High temperature resistant, operating temperature: -50℃～210℃
- Corrosion resistant to strong acid, strong base, chemical reagent, oil etc
- Transient temperature resistant range: -70℃ +260℃